If you've ever wondered what Emmet looks like without his fuzzy head, here you go! Ryan and I think that this is when he looks especially like his dad's little twin! Emmet is getting to be more and more like his dad, I swear! They even sleep in the same positions. You have to see it to believe it, it's the sweetest thing :)
Here's the maniac in the tub splashing away...as you can tell he is still the same water baby! Now that I'm getting bigger (pregnant, that is!) Ryan has taken over bath duty. Emmet is such a crazy baby in the tub either one of us can keep a good hold on him. Most of the time Ryan has to be halfway in the tub to insure that Emmet doesn't drown because he literally dives face first into the water. Nothing scares this boy....which scares me!
Mini Ryan ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment