Sep 19, 2007

New car!

We FINALLY got a car! Yay! It's a '95 silver honda accord. It's so nice to be able to get around when we need to. Especially with me being pregnant and having so many doctor appointments! It was such a hassle to get a license, insurance, and do a transfer of the title though! We are definitely glad that part is over! When you are in a foreign country everything seems to take 10 times longer and be 10 times harder! I haven't gotten the nerve up to drive yet, but Ryan is doing a great job. On our way home from the DMV I know both of our heads were spinning because it's just so complicated and unnatural feeling! The only difference between Ryan and I was that I know I would have pulled over atleast 5 times to bawl hysterically and Ryan just grumbled under his breath! Hahaha! I know it's all going to take some getting used to!


1 comment:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Awesome! I bet it's such a relief!