I think this is Emmet's fake smile! Hahaha! I died laughing when I saw his little mug!
Since we could only pack what we could fit into 4 suitcases, we had to sell or leave behind lots or our things. Toys being one of them. Cousins Conner and Nathan are taking care of those for us until we get back :) We could only fit soft "baby" toys to bring with us. Emmet thinks he's a little man already and he wants nothing to do with those silly toys. So I had to buy him something to challenge him. I found this cool toy at a place called "Little Darlings" down the road from us. He LOVES this toy. He's already pulling himself up to it and playing like a mad man pounding and yelling at the top of his lungs! I hope it will stand up to his beatings, if not little Wes will be disappointed when he's old enough to play!
1 comment:
Hi guys,
Love the pictures!! Keep them coming. Love the pool. Emmet is so cute in the water. The flowers remind me of Hawaii. Can't wait to come and visit. You'll have the island figured out by then!! Love and miss you guys!! Mom XOX0
Post a Comment