Oct 4, 2007

9 months old!


Emmet is really starting to get a goofy personality. This is my favorite face he makes...he breaths in and out really quickly and snorts like crazy, like a little pig. I think he figured out that this is funny to us because he does it ALL the time now! What a ham!

This is another pic I captured as he's snorting :)

It's funny how fast these little ones change. Just in the last few weeks Emmet has developed a HUGE temper and throws fits when we take away something he wants. I'm not going to lie...sometimes it really eats at my nerves, but most of the time it's pretty funny how dramatic he's getting. He's definitely letting Ryan and I know that he is going to be heard one way or another! Also, all the sudden he refuses to eat anything but Mac 'n' Cheese and "people" food. Everything seems to be turning into a life or death situation if he doesn't get his way! What a stinker! On the positive side of things...he is cruising around the furniture like a mad man and even trying to stand up on his own! And believe me he DOESN'T want help! He's a big boy ya, know! What am I going to do with this little tornado!?!?

No comments: