Oct 18, 2007

Evening at the beach

Tonight we decided to go to the beach to watch the sunset. Although, it started raining before the sun went down, it was still nice to get out and enjoy the view for a bit. Today Emmet had his 9 month shots and I thought it would be good for him to get out. He loves being outside. Any time he's upset we just take him for a walk outside...works like a charm!

I think it's my favorite thing in the whole world to watch my boys together. Nothing makes me happier than to see those two laughing and playing together. Emmet is getting really fun because he's really starting to understand "english," (if that's how you want to put it). Here Ryan was trying to show Emmet how to play in the sand. It was so cute to see him do what Ryan was showing him. Plus, look at how teensy his hand is compared to his dads! Pretty precious :)

Emmet decided pretty quick the sand wasn't for him! Instead, he spent most of the time climbing all over Ryan. He is getting so strong. He can stand by himself for over 30 seconds now...I'm just waiting for that first step! It should be soon!

I think we are going to come to the beach more often. It's nice because since Emmet doesn't like the sand it's like an invisible play pen. He stays on the blanket and we don't have to chase him anywhere! And it is WONDERFUL!

No comments: