Oct 6, 2007
Site-Seeing
After lunch the three of us took a stroll around the downtown "tourist" area. These are some of the more popular sites. It was a pretty quiet day, not much tourist activity, but we were grateful not to have to fight through the crowds! I posted some pictures of the docks, but nothing was really going on. Usually there are TONS of cruise ships right off the bay where tourists can get off and see the sites. You can also see pics of some of the shopping areas, popular bars, a Harley Davidson shop, and some goofy pics of us :) I also need to mention there are like a million fine jewelry stores around here....and banks....hmmmm ;) I reminded Ryan today that while we are here we'll be celebrating our 5th year anniversary...and we all know thats a big one!!! HINT HINT ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha girls always do it best!
Post a Comment