Nov 5, 2007
Mini walker!
Here's our miniature man practicing his new acquired skill! He's getting faster and faster as the days go by! Of course, he walks his best when we aren't really paying that close attention and the camera is off...but you get the idea :)It makes me so nervous to have him walk on the hard tile, but he's gotta learn somehow! Next thing on our agenda is finding some shoes and having him learn to walk in those! His feet are so little though...I think he still wears a size two! We're so excited to be posting videos that I'm sure there are LOTS more to come...and soon! So, be on the lookout! And Leslie, if you're reading this HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is SOOO cute at walking and screaming for ice cream!! I love how he side steps!! Hey, Kellie says that Conner is wearing a size 5 shoe, so make sure you try some on him first. Those kids are sure growing!! Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes and beautiful flowers. Can't wait to see all of you soon. Hey,check out my blog spot. I'm a newbie, but will be an expert soon!!!
That cracks me up how he walks sideways. What a cutie! Hope things are going well, hope your enjoying the beautiful weather! I was glad to hear that Emmet has small feet cause Macks are tiny. I dont know if he will ever be able to wear shoes!
I have to agree with my mom, I love the side steps! haha Oh I love the viedos and pictures. He's growing so fast!
Post a Comment