
This morning Emmet refused to go down for a nap...and this was the aftermath of it all! We met Grandpa Moberg for lunch today and after being up for so long Emmet couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. He fell asleep just like this and without even a fuss (I don't know who's kid this is!). We managed to eat lunch like this, get him all bundled up and in the car again, and even went to Auntie Kendra's pep assembly without waking up once...we're talking loud music and all! AMAZING!

He finally woke up after the assembly and was just checking things out with Grandma Moberg and Auntie Keng. What a good boy!

Auntie Kendra performed with her drill team at the assembly and did a great job...she is definitely the cutest one out there! They all did so good...especially since there was trouble with the music! She looked so pretty, so I had to post her pic :)
1 comment:
Gooooooooooooo Chiefs!!!!!!
Kendra.... please teach Emmet the Tomahawk chant move, so that he'll be ready when I take him to the B-Ball games
Post a Comment