Dec 27, 2007

2007 Round-About "MOUNT"



Well its X-MAS time I'm back home from the Caymans. If you're wondering what the pic represents..... well I'll tell ya..... It represents "Courage" "Pride" "Adventure" "Laughter", I'll throw in "X-MAS Spirit" and now..... "TRADITION"

In my front lawn stand 2 metal deer.... On X-MAS eve while sipping my egg nog and reciting the 12 days of x-mas song, I became very bored... So I went downstairs and told my brother that we should do something hilarious with the 2 deer in our front lawn. The best idea that we came up with.... was to go take them to the main round-about here in Moses Lake and set them up so they look like they're making "sweet love" in the middle of the round-about for all to see on X-MAS morning. So the pic above is my brother "Scott" and myself in our "ninja" outfits with the deer in the living room.

We then threw them in the suburban, and drove to my brother-inlaws house to pick up Jess to help us accomplish this deed. It was 1am and I was all jacked up on Mt. Dew and Sugar Cookies, so we were all ready for the mission. We decided to hit the main round-about that you have to go through as you enter into Moses Lake. When we got there we pulled off to the side in a nearby neighborhood, and my brother and I "pre-mounted" the deer so that we could save time when we got to the round-about. You'd be surprised how many cars drive around this round-about at 1 am. When the coast was clear we sprinted out there like a pack of wild indians.... set up the deer and took a pic as proof and for bragging rights and quickly sprinted back to our car.





The pics are dark because.... well it was 1am. But I'm in the one by myself flashing my "yeah buddy" and my brother-inlaw Jess and my brother Scott are in the other one. This round-about was lit up like a stadium so you could have seen us from a mile away.... Its wierd... because we stood right next to our deer to take pics with them... and they didn't seem to mind... they just were too focused on each other I guess.



On X-MAS day in the afternoon we wanted to see if the cops or animal control took down our deer yet.... so we drove to the round-about to see if they were still there and sure enough the deer were still there making "sweet love" to each other.... LOL as soon as we approched the round-about and saw that our deer were still there, I am 99% sure that my brother peed his pants, and for me...... I sure was close.... We snapped this photo when no cars were present so we could get a good one. It was so hilarious to see cars pull up to the round-about, pause and drive really slow around it, checking it out... LOL...

Well today we saw that somebody "unmounted" them and made them look like they were just grazing.... "poor sports" probably some tree hugger... so my brother and I drove out there tonight and retook our deer back... so that we can continue this tradition next year.

Which round-about will we hit next year..... STAY TUNED.........

Round About MOUNT 2008 to be continued

2 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Wow, wish we could have been there to see that one!

mumovearls said...

That was not sweet Love that was "SWEET SWEET LOVE" Ryan and I were laughing so hard when we saw it, I was wondering who did it.-nena earl
hilarious! great stuff!