
Well I'm stuck here in the Cayman Islands, and Weston didn't want to wait for me. Everything happened so fast today, April didn't even have time to get to the Tri-Cities so her Doctor could see her. Instead my mom took her to the Moses Lake Hospital and she was dilated to an 8!!! They almost didn't have enough time to do the c-section, but an ultrasound showed that he was face up, just like Emmet was. So they went ahead with the C-Section. Everything worked out to be awesome, April loved her Doctor and Anesthesiologist.
Weight = 8 lbs 10 ounces
Hair = light brown
Cheeks = fat like Emmet's were
3 comments:
Oh Congratulations! He is so cute. Look at those fat hands! I love chunky babies!
Congrats!! I am so glad he is here! What a cutie!
Ryan I about died when dad called me! Most of all because I was so mad that I missed out on everything! April did awesome and it won't even hit you until you get there to Moses. You have two kids now!!! Oh I can't wait to see everyone. Hurry with your finals now and get to your family!
Post a Comment