Dec 10, 2007
Whew!!!
All I can say is WHEW!!! I'm so glad that this whole ordeal is almost over. It's been a very eventful few weeks and I'm glad this baby is out of me and that I am finally on the mend. It's definatley crazy having "KIDS" as in plural! It's much easier keeping track of just one! Thankfully Leslie and Kellie....as well as the whole Moberg family have been such a HUGE help while I'm staying here! Also, my family has bent over backwards and driving from all over to come help! THANK YOU, thank you, thank you! Things will finally be somewhat normal once Ryan comes back tomorrow night. We are all so excited for him to come and have missed him so much! Sorry I haven't blogged much babe, but I've been in labor.....so...what can I say! I hope everyone likes the new pics...I'll be sure to put more up once things settle down. We are all doing well and just taking it easy! We can't wait to spend Christmas as a family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL.... hey babe can you tell my mom to have the house sprayed for bees.... because I think Weston's cheeks have been regulated on... Brings back memory's of Emmet... Love you guys
Post a Comment