
I just had to post this picture of April and Weston, because I know that April would have never done it herself, and they look so cute together. April had Weston only 1 1/2 months ago and I think that she looks GREAT! There is no way that you would have ever known that April just had a baby. I finally get to be back together with April, Emmet, and Weston this weekend. I'll be flying to Miami in the morning to meet up with April, Emmet, Weston, and Grandpa Moberg and then we'll be flying back here to our condo that same night. Its going to make for a very long day, but it will be worth it once we get here. I'm so excited to be back together with my family, it definitely isn't the same here without them. As you can see by the picture, Weston is HUGE and is gaining ground on Emmet. They both had their doctor appointments on Tuesday. Emmet weighed in at 23lbs and Weston weighed in at 13 lbs!!! LOL......
3 comments:
You have a beautiful family Ryan. I don't think April will mind the picture and the comments. She is beautiful and your kids are too.
Every new mother needs to hear that she looks good. Because, believe me, they don't feel like it.
Thank you for being there for April.
She is really excited to get home and get on with the raising of the little family. We will miss you guys.
Bonnie
I truly agree. Wish we could come to the island!
wow! Weston is a big boy!! He is so cute and I must say I agree with you Ryan..April you look amazing! Good luck on your trip home...
Post a Comment