Jan 10, 2008


Getting a feel for the whole birthday thing....I think he looked up a few times to see if mom and dad would tell him "NO-NO!"
At first we weren't so sure if he'd get into tearing into his birthday cake, but after he got one taste of it he was chowing down like a champ!

I'm sure he was thinking this is the best day ever! He got to get dirty and eat to his little hearts content! I'm surprised he didn't end up with a stomache and even more so that he went to bed without a struggle. We thought for sure he would be bouncing off the walls for the rest of the night from all that sugar!

He seemed to prefer the cheesecake (just like me and his dad!) but who are we kidding...by the end of it they were both completely gone...well atleast what wasn't all over his face and smeared all over the highchair!!!

YUM YUM!

He was so determined to eat every last bit of his cake that he was even licking the frosting off of the highchair! He wasn't letting any of that goodness go to waste! HAHAHA!

No comments: