
Weston is getting more and more animated all the time. I managed to catch a small grin! He is still such a sweet baby...if only he would sleep :) The little nut wants to be held ALL the time and just snuggle. As soon as I lay him down he wakes up. I know rough...but I have things to do!

He's almost 2 months old...time has flown by so fast!

Emmet woke up today from his nap (note the crazy hair) so so happy! I love it when he's in such a good mood. He is getting an even bigger personality then he had before. Throwing his pacifier on the ground and stomping when he doesn't get his way...hilarious! Tapping just one foot when he hears a good beat and running and yelling around the house!

He loves to share everything. While I was taking pictures he was trying to feed me his goldfish crackers...for some reason he thinks it's so funny to feed people...who knows why?!

Posing sweetly for the camera (yeah right)...right after this he smacked the camera out of my hands...stinker!
1 comment:
He is so cute! I cant believe Weston is 2 months-wow!
Post a Comment