
This was the boys very first Christmas...together! It was so nice to be back in the states and spend time with family instead of alone in Grand Cayman. That 95 degree weather just doesn't feel like Christmas!

Grandma and Grandpa Moberg got Emmet the coolest flying ball toy for Christmas. Emmet absolutley LOVED it! It was so funny to watch him clap and yell as he ran around the room collecting all the balls. He is getting to be nuttier by the day!

Weston spent most of his day relaxing and taking lots of naps! He was such a good baby the whole day. He even slept long enough for everyone to get through presents...that in its self is a Christmas miracle!

I don't think I've ever mentioned it but Emmet is OBSESSED with any and all balls. Basketballs especially (funny I know!). So it was only perfect when "Santa" brought him a Little Tikes basketball hoop. Ryan taught him to throw the ball in when he lifted him up to it. So now he'll run up to him with the ball, Ryan will lift him up, he'll throw it in, and then clap and laugh like crazy! Such a little toddler! I think it's so funny that he just happens to love basketballs...Ryan on the other hand thinks it's genetic...who knows!!!

Waiting patiently for dad to play ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment