Feb 29, 2008

Blue-eyed boy


I would have never thought in a million years Ryan and I would have a blue-eyed baby! We both have such dark coloring so it is such a huge shocker to see Weston's eyes get bluer and bluer as he gets older. They have such a softness about them...it always reminds me that he is fresh from heaven.

He smiles all the time...I have not seen a more smiley baby in my life. It's so funny too. Every morning he wakes up right at 6am...it doesn't matter if he went down at 5:30am after a feeding...his eyes pop right open(I swear he doesn't even blink!). It's just about that time your exhaustion catches up with you and it's all you can do not to cry and then he gives you that big sweet grin....awww...then it's all worth it! You put on a little extra concealer to hide those bags and carry on! They just melt your heart!

Weston is also turning out to be quite the giggle box...today my mom even got to hear him while I was talking to her on the phone and feeding him (I'm quite the multi-tasker! Haha!).

He also has the saddest little frowns...sweet baby Wes. We love you so much!!!

4 comments:

sainsburys said...

He is such a beautiful baby- I can't believe he has blue eyes!!!!!! They are so beautiful! I just want to kiss all over him! Love you guys!

Annalee Taylor said...

He is so handsome...I cant believe how big he is already. I swear you had him just barely! Isnt it funny how different him and Emmet are in looks...night and day! Thats how my neices are too...my sister in law is mexican so one of her girls is dark and the other is so light...we call them ebony & ivory!!! Your boys fit this too!!!

Moberg Family said...

Those eyes are getting more blue!
Weston will win the girls over with his crystal blue eyes and Emmet will win the girls over with his cute little dimple. Sorry Mom and Dad, you will have your work cut out for you when they become teenagers!! Enjoy them now because they do grow up too fast. We need to get over there and see all of you soon. Love ya!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh what a boy! That's crazy! I miss his snuggle/sleepy time!