Feb 11, 2008

Brotherly love


This afternoon we were all kind of feeling warm so we stripped the boys down to just their diapers...and what comes next??? Pictures of course! We sat Emmet on the couch next to Wes and he immediately started giving him "loves." What a sweet brother. Emmet is really taking an interest in Weston and it's just so cute. He's always watching when I feed him or when I hold him and has to be right there at all times. He's so curious it's so funny. Luckily he's pretty good to him, even though he tries to gouge his eyes out on occasion!

Emmet getting a closer look at his brother. I just know these guys are going to be best buds. As you can see Wes is catching up to Emmet's size pretty quickly! Haha! Look out Emmet!

3 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Those are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annalee Taylor said...

These pics are awesome. I love them. What sweet little boys. Pretty soon they wont be so sweet...well I guess they will always be sweet, just not little!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

These pictures need to be entered into a photo contest. And I need an 8x10 of the top one. I love those little guys.
Good Job with the photography
Love Grandma Sainsbury