Me and Wes just hanging out while the other boys watched the game...I can't help but be surrounded by all these crazy boys! Needless to say that's why we're watching the Superbowl and not reruns of America's next top model....like I was earlier...haha :)
I'd say we all had a really fun day wrestling and goofing around...poor Ryan got in on the fun in between study sessions. He has his 2nd block exams this week and I know is feeling a little stressed out. Now more than ever because of the new addition to the family!
I can't believe I got Emmet to sit and pose for me! This little monkey was out of control tonight yelling at the top of his lungs...waking his brother up like usual...and just being goofy as heck! This guy is into everything. Here he was helping me sort out all the clean laundry by throwing it all over the house. He's so helpful! You can really see all of those new teeth too! He has 8 total now!
This is the best picture we could possibly get of me and Em...I was basically pinning him down! By this time it was almost 8 (which is usually bedtime) and I knew he was going to crash hard!
As soon as he saw Ryan giving Wes a bottle he wanted to go down too... although, I am very pleased to say that Emmet is no longer taking a bottle and only uses his pacifier for naps and at night. Yay! I'm slowly taking that one away to avoid the huge headache (literally...I know he'll be screaming) while taking care of Weston. Wish me luck on that one! Overall we had a really fun and relaxing day all together. It has been so nice being a little family again. There's no place like home....even when home is a million trillion miles away from all our family back home....we miss you all so much!!!
2 comments:
Thank you so much for the new pictures. You have such a fun little family. I can just hear the noise. I love it! In my mind it is so obvious. You and Ryan each have a look alike. Emmet looks like his dad...Weston looks like his mom.. I love it.
I love you all.
Grandma Sainsbury
April you look great! I love your hair cut! I'm so gald to see some pictures now. Weston is growing so fast and Emmet is really becoming a toddler. Oh they are so special. I miss them and you guys lots. I hope things continue to go as well as they are! Love you all tons!
Post a Comment