Feb 21, 2008

Tagged!!!

10 years ago: I was at the end of my seventh grade year about to turn 14 and attend my first junior high dance! Man, was I pumped. I even went shopping for the perfect dance outfit with my best friend Desiree and her mom! Oh, and the dance was So much fun! I danced my heart out! Haha!

5 things on my to-do list: Exercise (I'm not just saying it, I've actually been doing it!), clean the upstairs bathroom, unpack my LAST suitcase from Washington (pathetic I know...I've been here almost a full month), and organize the boys clothes.

Snacks I enjoy: Rice crispy treats, Rits bitz crackers...the ones with cheese in the middle, Diet coke, and nutri-grain bars.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire: Well, I would pay off all our debt...Med school sucks you dry. Buy my mom and dad a trip to Norway and make them go. My mom has been dying to go there forever and meet her family. Buy my sister and her family their new house their building, Go on a huge shopping spree and buy a new wardrobe for all of us in the Ras clan, and just spoil all the ones I love with whatever they wanted.

3 of my bad habits: Sighing/gasping...when I'm annoyed or frustrated...Ryan HATES it! Not posting when someone tags me...haha, not returning phone calls or emails...quickly...or at all! That's a really bad one!

Places I have lived: Zillah, Washington, Rexburg, Idaho, Richland, Washington, Pasco, Washington, Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands.

Jobs I have had: Lifeguard, Swim instructor, Cashier at Zillah Drug store, I worked in the bedding dept. at Linens n' Things, I sold jewelry for a year at Fred Meyer Jewelers, Receptionist at a Doctors Office, and now full-time mom...that NEVER sleeps!

Things people don't know about me: I really don't like being pregnant...even though my kid average is super high! Haha! Love the kids...just not carrying them for 9 months! I'm planning on running a marathon in the near future, I love to swim and would live in the water if I could. I'm a huge perfectionist and need things to be just so. Makeover shows are my ultimate guilty pleasure. Home or self makeovers...doesn't matter...I just love the transformation process. When I was little I would beg my mom and family to call me Diamond, Crystal, or Sparkle because I loved glittery things so much. They named me Sparkle Queen because of it and it's still a nickname of mine. Now my sister has a little girl and she is my twin in that she LOVES all glittery girly things too. I've now passed the crown to my little Katie. She is the new generation Sparkle Queen! Haha! I would love to go to culinary school and become a pastry chef. Maybe someday opening up my own little shop. I'm a huge scaredy cat when it comes to anything...stage fright, traveling/flying, the dark...haha...it's a constant battle for me to overcome these big and little fears. I've made it my life goal to accomplish anything and everything I've ever wanted to do. I've been working on this fear/goal since high school and have come pretty far. I'm still working on it!

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Will you hurry and get that billion? My time is running out. Most of my relatives in Norway are probably dead by now. ha ha.
Oh yeah, and you forgot that you lived in Kennewick also. Remember the apartment on Clearwater? I loved your informational blog. It is so you April. aka Sparkle Queen.
I love you.
Mom

Creach Family said...

Hey guys! LOOK who is blogging!!! ha ha ha. Miss you guys so much come check out our blog! there is a REAL posting!! Love you sally