Last week we noticed Emmet making this face, while watching tv. I'm not sure if he's concentrating or reacting to something he's watching? Either way it's so funny to watch him, watch his shows. I thought for sure as soon as I got a camera near him he'd run off, but he must've really been into the show (Hannah Montana).
He's getting so animated and day by day we can tell his imagination is growing. He has his certain voices he talks in while playing...so so funny. He also is starting to sit like a little pre-schooler. Crossing his legs and playing with his toes. He's growing up so fast!
1 comment:
That is the cutest thing ever!
He is growing up way too fast. He has changed alot since you guys were even just here. What a cutie!
Keep the pics coming and give him and Weston a big kiss from us!
Post a Comment