Mar 6, 2008

3 months old!!!

Weston is already 3 months old! I can't believe it. Time has been flying by with these two monkeys! Most days I don't get a break and I'm constantly entertaining boys, but I LOVE LOVE being a mom. I know I've said it a million times, but Weston is seriously the sweetest baby, ever. He rarely cries and is so laid back and happy. He is such a good eater too. I guess that's why he's already over 15 lbs! What a tub! There's just something so angelic about his personality. He just exudes love. I can't even explain it. It's just this feeling I get when I look at him. It's really hard having two babies so close together, but now that he's here and I'm in the swing of things I couldn't feel more blessed. Emmet is such a good older brother, too. He's never jealous or mean to Wes. I can tell he really loves him and knows that he's part of his family. Yes, he constantly wakes him up from naps yelling and running around the house but he's always wanting to give him kisses or just look at him. Yesterday was the sweetest thing ever. Weston was just cooing and talking and Emmet wanted up on my lap to see what was going on. Well, Wes caught a glimpse of Emmet looking at him and gave him the biggest gummiest grin! Emmet immediately got a huge smile on his face and for a few seconds they just held each others gaze smiling at eachother....instantly brought tears to my eyes. What a mom...I know. I just know that Wes was meant to be here with us and that the four of us were all supposed to be together. Moments like those make all the tough times worth it.





Already best of buds :)

Emmet was so excited to hold his brother. I was worried I'd have to pin those arms down, but he was so good with him.

2 comments:

Creach Family said...

You are the luckiest girl in the entire world, those two boys are absolutely priceless... I love them soooooo much. They are so beautiful, i can't wait to squeeze them and kiss all over there cute chubby faces! Miss you guys so much and love you too!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how cute they are. They've got to be so much fun.