Mar 31, 2008

Oh! There's mom!

I know, I know...I've been M.M.I.A (Mom missing in action). I've had a few complaints that I'm not in any of the pictures (thanks for wanting to see me...haha) so today Ryan MADE me take some pictures with the boys. He's been on my case for quite some time, but I will agree I want more pictures of me and my boys because I want them to know they loved being with their mom too! This mom is just as much fun as dad!

First, here's mom and dad!


Me and my smiley man :)

Ok, so me and Ry busted up laughing when we saw this picture. I'm trying to get kisses from Em and Ry is snapping away and then there's Wes...smiling for no apparent reason. This just shows how good natured he is.

I LOVE when Emmet will snuggle with me...he's usually too busy being a big boy!

4 comments:

Moberg Family said...

About time to see some pictures of the cute Mom. You look great April and I love the one of you with Emmet and Weston smiling in the background. He is sooooo cute, as well as the rest of the family. Love your hair and you are just adorable!! What a cute family, even you Ryan!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

April look how nice and tan you are... jealous! haha These pictures are adorable and happy early birthday and know that I miss you all tons!

Annalee Taylor said...

You are so gorgeous! and Tan...I am so jealous! i was laughing at that pic too of Wes smiling...what a cutie. Your little Em reminds me so much of Mack...its crazy how much they look a like!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Well April, you are starting to look like one of the natives. What a beautiful family. And what a beautiful daughter we have. Those little boys are like story book babies. Love you and miss you.
Love, Mom