Mar 15, 2008

Rockin' out!


Today Ryan downloaded the soundtrack to "Hannah Montana" and Emmet had a blast dancing to it. He immediately ran into the kitchen where the music was playing and started tapping that foot and bobbing his head! It was so funny! As soon as you turn the music off he starts pouting. So, back on it goes and the laughter begins!!! P.s. Yes, that is a powder brush in his hands...he loves to dust the house with it...I'm telling you he's going to be a C.S.I!

3 comments:

sainsburys said...

You need to put this on You Tube, it is so dang cute! Miss you guys!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

I've Got Rhythm, I've got Music, I've got you babe, who could ask for anything more!
That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long, long, time.
Love, Mom

Moberg Family said...

How adorable!! I remember that foot stomping, but wasn't it with the left foot when he first started it? He is sooooooooooooo cute. I miss that cute little laugh. We have got to get over there soon!! Love you all!