I thought it would be fun to try and find similar photos of my two boys to compare. I couldn't find very similar expressions...but they are exactly the same age in these pics. Do you see any similarities in the two???
First of all those two little guys are so dang cute. Here is what I see. They both have those round little cheeks. In the to two pics they have similar smiles. They both have those little popeye arms. Emmet has his dad's nose and Wes has his mother's nose. Even though they have different coloring. You can tell that they are brothers. What do you think?
Wow- to me they look so different! Different eyes, nose and mouth! Both so cute though! It is amazing the difference between these two little boys, makes you wonder if as they grow up they will look more similar. Miss you guys- Love ya
They are so cute...I just wanna kiss those cheeks! I think that Emmet looks like Ryan and West looks like you! They are so cute...imagine the trouble in a few years!! I also loved the pics of Ryan and Emmet studying...priceless!
4 comments:
First of all those two little guys are so dang cute.
Here is what I see. They both have those round little cheeks. In the to two pics they have similar smiles. They both have those little popeye arms. Emmet has his dad's nose and Wes has his mother's nose. Even though they have different coloring. You can tell that they are brothers. What do you think?
Wow- to me they look so different! Different eyes, nose and mouth! Both so cute though! It is amazing the difference between these two little boys, makes you wonder if as they grow up they will look more similar. Miss you guys- Love ya
That comment was actually from me not Sally, she was playing on my computer when she was here last and was signed on as a user, lol! Love you guys!
They are so cute...I just wanna kiss those cheeks! I think that Emmet looks like Ryan and West looks like you! They are so cute...imagine the trouble in a few years!! I also loved the pics of Ryan and Emmet studying...priceless!
Post a Comment