Emmet loved to be up close and personal with all these fishy guys! He was pointing and talking like crazy!
I was laughing so hard...as the different sharks would swim by, Ryan would act like Emmet was "swimming" with them and move him along with the sharks. Only Ryan...:)
EEEK! Again...could YOU swim with this!!!
Pretty neat, Em!
Happy as a clam just hanging out! What a sweetie :)
After awhile (5 minutes after arriving at the tank) Emmet got bored and decided to explore the great outdoors! He's getting pretty fast too!
The boys checking things out :)
The four of us all together!
2 comments:
I KNEW IT!!!! You would post pictures of your fun day with the kids. What beautiful pictures. I bet Emmet was chattering a mile a minute. You guys look like you are having a ball. Wish I was there.
I am a little dissapointed in your little back seat driver in your family picture of all of you. I think that is the first time I haven't seen him smileing in a picture. How funny! I love it.
What fun pictures, especially the cute family picture of you all. Glad that you had someone take that for you. It looks like alot of fun stuff to see. It's nice to see you out and enjoying it for once instead of studying. Can't wait to see it ourselves! Can't believe what a happy, smiling cutie that Weston is and Emmet is also a doll who looked like he enjoyed the "field trip." Keep the pictures coming and enjoy your break! Wish we were there! Love ya!
Post a Comment