Apr 18, 2008

Turtle Farm Adventure!

We finally made it to the turtle farm! We've been wanting to do it for a long time and now that Ryan is out of school we FINALLY got to! It was so crazy to see the enormous turtles...I really wasn't expecting them to be quite that big. They were easily 3 times the size of little Emmet! Emmet loved to see all the fun animals...he was left speechless! He didn't know where to start! Wes was such a good boy and napped for the first half of the trip in his stroller and then just kind of hung out the last half. Even though it was so hot out and his cheeks were bright red, he was still such a good boy...all smiles like usual! Lucky for him he had some shade in his stroller! We all had a blast and got lots of great pictures!


All these pretty pics were taken from the parking lot. The water is such a gorgeous blue!


3 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

All of these pics are so cool...what a great place to live. I would never be home because I would be out checking everything out all the time! Good job Ryan on your 1st year...how much did it cost to pay of your professors?! JK...I am sure you didnt have to pay much! Your little Weston is so cute, I just want to hold him and cuddle! Same with Emmett...he is gonna be a knock out! You guys look like your having the time of your lives...to bad Idaho isnt more like there huh! Yeah, we have snow and really awsome wind...in April and May and June...sounds fun huh! Maybe you could start your practice here? Good idea huh!

walters said...

Hey Guys! That's fun that you guys finally can get out and get a break from everything! The turtle farm looked fun! : ) We miss you guys tons, and I can't believe how big Weston is getting! What a cutie, and little Em, I just think about how him and Conner would be having so much fun together! : ) Keep up the cute pics! : )

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I am SO stinkin' jealous of you guys right now. LIttle Emmet probably had a blast and I can just hear him giggle now. I hate this distance business! Miss you guys so much. And thanks soooo much April for staying on top of your blog for me! : )