A couple of our friends here are leaving the island and gave us a bunch of water toys, baby stuff, and even some printers! They have a few little ones and had lots of things for our boys to enjoy. So nice of them :) When Emmet saw this car he bolted for it and was posing for the camera. I missed it but Ryan captured these cute shots. Good job babe! I was impressed he was actually cooperating for him. Well, he always avoids the camera but lately he is such a little monster! He's into everything he knows he shouldn't be...and if you're wondering how I know this it's because he WAITS for me to catch him doing something naughty then repeatedly does it. All with a huge grin on his face. I'm not even sure how to go about disciplining him...if we are stern with him he just laughs and runs off...it's hard not to crack a smile sometimes, but he is so ORNERY! I'm trying to figure out a place for him to have time-outs...there's really no where in this house because he loves it here. He has such a big imagination he could have fun rolling a piece of lint between his fingers in a corner! I'm not kidding! But back to Emmet's photos...he sure LOOKS sweet!!! Hahaha! I'll keep you posted on the disciplining...little turkey!
Apr 15, 2008
Cruisin'
...for a bruisin'...JUST KIDDING!
A couple of our friends here are leaving the island and gave us a bunch of water toys, baby stuff, and even some printers! They have a few little ones and had lots of things for our boys to enjoy. So nice of them :) When Emmet saw this car he bolted for it and was posing for the camera. I missed it but Ryan captured these cute shots. Good job babe! I was impressed he was actually cooperating for him. Well, he always avoids the camera but lately he is such a little monster! He's into everything he knows he shouldn't be...and if you're wondering how I know this it's because he WAITS for me to catch him doing something naughty then repeatedly does it. All with a huge grin on his face. I'm not even sure how to go about disciplining him...if we are stern with him he just laughs and runs off...it's hard not to crack a smile sometimes, but he is so ORNERY! I'm trying to figure out a place for him to have time-outs...there's really no where in this house because he loves it here. He has such a big imagination he could have fun rolling a piece of lint between his fingers in a corner! I'm not kidding! But back to Emmet's photos...he sure LOOKS sweet!!! Hahaha! I'll keep you posted on the disciplining...little turkey!


A couple of our friends here are leaving the island and gave us a bunch of water toys, baby stuff, and even some printers! They have a few little ones and had lots of things for our boys to enjoy. So nice of them :) When Emmet saw this car he bolted for it and was posing for the camera. I missed it but Ryan captured these cute shots. Good job babe! I was impressed he was actually cooperating for him. Well, he always avoids the camera but lately he is such a little monster! He's into everything he knows he shouldn't be...and if you're wondering how I know this it's because he WAITS for me to catch him doing something naughty then repeatedly does it. All with a huge grin on his face. I'm not even sure how to go about disciplining him...if we are stern with him he just laughs and runs off...it's hard not to crack a smile sometimes, but he is so ORNERY! I'm trying to figure out a place for him to have time-outs...there's really no where in this house because he loves it here. He has such a big imagination he could have fun rolling a piece of lint between his fingers in a corner! I'm not kidding! But back to Emmet's photos...he sure LOOKS sweet!!! Hahaha! I'll keep you posted on the disciplining...little turkey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment