Apr 5, 2008

Emmet's "Lemonade" stand

Tonight Emmet was playing with his boxes like usual, winding down for the night. He always stacks things and tries balancing his balls on anything and everything, but it looked like something entirely different to me! Haha!

"Welcome, to my stand!"

"Business sure is slow today..."

"I'll wait just a little bit longer and see if anyone shows up."

"Look at all this great stuff I have to sell...surely someone will be interested!"

"Maybe, if I rearrange a few things..."

"This is looking better already!"

"PERFECT!"

"Tomorrow will be better :) Thanks for stopping by!"

3 comments:

Moberg Family said...

How cute is that!! Once again, what cute blogging with the pics you do, April. If I was there, I would visit Emmet's stand and probably buy it all, but then he wouldn't have anything to play with, which would probably make him sad.......Give them hugs for me. Happy 4 month old birthday, Weston!!

Annalee Taylor said...

this is so funny, you nailed every expression...you need to make a digital scrapbook page of this...so cute!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Dad and I told you that you were a great writer. You have such an eye with the camera too. I wish I had the money, I would get you a Canon Rebel SLR.
I would buy all of Emmet's stuff and then I would give it back to him. You have captured every expression. How Hilarious.
I love you Emmet!