Poor Emmet is cutting all his molars at once and is having a really tough time :( So, I thought maybe some nice COLD chocolate pudding would lift his spirits and maybe feel good on those red bulging gums (and I do mean BULGING...ouch!). Plus, I don't think I've ever mentioned that I think Emmet is becoming a chocoholic! He is making his mother proud :) As you can see he is THOROUGHLY enjoying his tasty treat! No need to thank me son. There's plenty more where that came from :)

Did I mention I'm also trying to teach him to use utensils??? Yeah, he didn't touch the spoon once...but I can see how this would be way more fun!


I think these smiles are the most hilarious thing ever. He was laughing so hard he couldn't even keep his eyes open! He reminded me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland with that cheesy grin. Who knew you had so many teeth!


If Emmet could talk he'd be saying "Let's do that again, mom!"
8 comments:
You making your grandma proud. You go Emmet. The more chocolate pudding the better. Mmm Mmm
I also talk like I come from heap big tee pee. Ha
Hey April and Ry! How are you guys? I'm glad you found me, that's exciting. I love these pictures of Emmet, I love his big grin, what a stud.
Love the chocolate face!! He did look like he totally enjoyed that. Reminded me of how much he enjoyed his birthday cake!! What cute pictures. I can almost hear him laughing and I can't believe the teeth! About time, huh! Give everyone a hug for me! XOXOXO
Hey you guys! What a cutie! I know those molars are a bugger. Conner's first bottom two just popped up out of no where I didn't even know that they had come in. The top two were totally different. He was quite irritable, little stinker! : ) Now his teeth right before the molars are coming in, and I am so ready for this whole teeth thing to be over! We miss you guys tons, and give everyone loves for us! : )
what a good mom you are...Im sure the mess was fun to clean up! He is so cute!
emmet is so stinking funny, i laugh every time i see his big smile with all those bright white teeth! what a cutie!
Post a Comment