Last night we fed Weston his first solid food. I can't believe we're already getting to this stage! Where has the time gone!!! He will be 5 months next week already! We were going to wait for the official "5 month marker," but we've noticed him taking a big interest in food. If we're holding him and drinking something he tries to grab it and bat at it like crazy. Also, now when we eat in front of him he just sits there and smacks his lips...poor baby is hungry! I almost feel guilty eating in front of him without offering him a bite! He didn't really care for it...it might have been that we gave him rice cereal with bananas...we'll have to get some non-flavored stuff and try it again! He just spit it right out! He made some pretty cute faces though!

"What is this stuff!?"

"Gag!"

All done...whew....happy again!

Emmet was just taking it all in...and was glad that it wasn't him, I'm sure. At one point he felt left out though and he wanted a bite too. He spit it out immediately! Definitely not as good as his snack packs! Haha!

Goof ball!
2 comments:
I am so glad you called and told me you had new pictures on the blog. Those little boys are so darn cute. Just when you think that the first picture is cute, there are more cuter ones to follow. I am glad they got through the shot ordeal alright whew!
Love especially this last picture of Emmet! I can't get enough of that dimple! Congratulations, Weston on your first taste of food. It's on to bigger and better things from here on out!! Love ya!
Post a Comment