Apr 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my birthday! Yay! To celebrate we went out to lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. It's such a fun place and the food is so great! We especially love the atmosphere because it's really fast paced and fun. Emmet loves to bob his head to the music and it's just loud enough that it drowns out our kids tantrums, so we never have to feel embarrassed for being the loudest ones there...no one can even hear them! I think Emmet had the most fun on our outing though. He spent the whole lunch coloring (and eating the crayons!), munching on good food, and FLIRTING! There were two girls behind us having lunch that he stared at the entire time (blank expression) and then there was this super cute little girl (about Emmet's age). These two waved and "talked" back and forth the whole meal. So cute. Weston, as always, was just happy to be there. Thank goodness for that sweet little guy!
Afterwards we were going to go take in the sites but the little ones were too tired. But we did get Emmet a super cute Hard Rock Cafe shirt! Later the boys all made me a really sweet heart cake, got me a couple of lipglosses (they know me so well!) and made my birthday complete! Thanks boys for making my day so special! I love you all!

My sweet mother-in-law got me this pretty necklace and earrings! I love them and was so excited to finally wear them (kind of hard to see)!

Smile!

I can't get Emmet to look at the camera to save my life! He was pretty engrossed in his coloring.


Weston was so happy to be in the shade and out of the hot 95 degree weather! We were all sweating!

The party. Em and Wes weren't too excited for the cake. Poor kids were ready for bed...

My family sent me this really cute Barbie birthday card and attatched was this cut-out crown. I wore this just for you guys!

My BEAUTIFUL cake from "Designs by Ryan."

I had a great day...so great that I may wear my crown to bed! Long live the "Sparkle Queen!"

5 comments:

walters said...

Happy Birthday to You! : ) I tried calling earlier, but I must have missed you guys because of all the fun you had today! How fun though! The boys look so so cute, and I love love the crown! : ) Perfect! It looks like you had a great birthday, and we were thinking about you all the way from Pasco, WA, USA! : )

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKLE QUEEN.
I am so glad that you had a good birthday. You look happy and tan.
That little Weston has a permanent smile on his face doesn't he?
You look very pretty. I love you and miss you.
Love, Mom

Moberg Family said...

It looks like you had a great day. You deserved it! Love the crown and the cake. Good job Ryan.
We were sure thinking about you today. It was great to talk to you. It looks like you are getting younger, not older! Happy Birthday, April! We love ya!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

April you look great! Nice and tan and your hair is so cute...sigh... jealous. haha We celebrated our one year anniversary and both thought of you and what you might be doing. I think you had quite a bit more fun though! LoL Miss and love you lots. Hope you loved it, and excited for you to be in the states for your next one!

Annalee Taylor said...

I forgot that we have the same bday! Happy Freakin Birthday!!!! LOL! Your crown is beautiful!! I am so jealous that you have 95 degree weather...we have 30! Yeay, that sucks! But, I hope you had a fun day! Designs by Ryan needs to practice on spelling...they spelled your name wrong!