May 7, 2008

5 months and growing...

Weston just had his 5 month birthday! He's getting so big and sweeter day by day. He's changed so much this last month. He's now rolling over, tummy to back and back to tummy (he just learned both a few days ago) and loves to chew and suck on anything he gets his little fists on...fingers, toes, blankets (especially blankies!), toys, people...you name it! He loves to be snuggled and tossed in the air and is SUCH a mama's boy (I'm loving that part!). He's really getting to have separation anxiety...you leave the room and he has a meltdown. It's the world's saddest cry but I have to admit it's starting to wear on me a little...that is until I see those big pouty lips :( He's also almost sleeping through the entire night and only getting up once to eat...getting him to sleep initially is still a challenge though! Ugh! I will never understand why kids fight their sleep so bad! Wes is also learning to sleep in a little...sometimes 'til seven! Naps are still 30 minutes...I swear this kid has an internal egg timer. 30 minutes on the dot every time! I am grateful for some sleep at night though! So I really shouldn't complain too much. Wes is also learning to love his rice cereal and is really getting the hang of this whole chew and swallow thing. But my most favorite thing at this age are the slobbery kisses! He'll grab your face and just attack it! It's so sweet and absolutely hilarious! Wes is getting to be quite the character. Super loving and full of energy!

Growing up so fast!!!

So angelic

Wes is nicknamed "The Contortionist." This has got to be uncomfortable! He's always twisting and arching...we may see him in the circus one day! Haha!

Look at this face! He's starting to pull some pretty hilarious expressions! What a funny guy!

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Happy 5 Month Birthday Little Weston....Grandma Loves You, Loves You, Loves You....3 more months and we will all get to munch on those fat rolls.
What a funny guy!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Oh how cute. that last picture elooks like he's pulling out some pnuches lol haha

Moberg Family said...

Love those blue eyes!! It's hard to believe that he ever cries because he always looks so happy! XOXOXOXO