May 31, 2008

Downpour!


Tomorrow is the kick-off of hurricane season and we are already seeing a huge difference in the weather. It's rained pretty much everyday this week...and I'm not talking sprinkling, it's POURING. It's the craziest weather though...when it starts to rain it's like a downpour. If you walk outside you're instantly drenched! Being from Eastern Washington aka the desert, this is definitely nuts to see! Although, this weather is a welcome break from the 100 + degree weather we've had the last few months. Now it's a comfortable 70 degrees out, but still super humid! I had to take a quick video to show how crazy this rain is...the video doesn't quite do it justice though....but you'll get the idea!

2 comments:

The Lancaster Crew said...

Ah...i don't know if i miss that or not...lol. I liked how in florida it would pour for about an hour, then it would be over. Here it drizzles all day, just enough to be annoying.

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Man the Life Boats....lol

I am going to take another crack at the cookie recipe.