May 12, 2008
Meet the next Beckham!
So I know Ryan has always dreamed of having a whole litter of boys for his hoopfest team....well, I think we may have a soccer player instead! Emmet has liked to kick things since he started walking and now that he's getting older and more coordinated he's getting really good at kicking the ball up and down the hallway. It's so funny to watch him because he gets really into it and goes full bore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nathan loves to watch this video, he went and grabbed his ball, and points at the screen saying "ball!" and "baby, baby!", he wants to play so bad!
That little Emmet is so coordinated. He probably will be a soccer player. What cute pictures. Him and Nathan will have a ball this fall.
Miss you
Tiffanty beat me with the comment this time....
He looks so serious! He'll be a great athlete whatever sports her chooses. How funny to watch him going back and forth. He is not short on getting his exercise in, is he? Love you guys!
MOM-
"whatever sports her chooses"
did you just call my son a chick? LOL...
I'm all about soccer! Suweet! haha And I just saw Beckham play.. I'll have to post pictures. Ahhhh haha
Okay, I did say whatever sport she chooses. I was talking about your wife, not your son. How is that? Emmet can take care of himself! It's nice to see that you read the commets, son! I remember you playing soccer................ it was priceless!
Love ya!
Post a Comment