May 1, 2008

"Paradise" lunch

We love to go to this restaurant "Paradise." The atmosphere is so relaxing and it has a beautiful view of the ocean. It was so funny, it was a really breezy day and the wind kept blowing through Emmet's hair and he couldn't stop touching it. He was just grinning the whole time rubbing his crazy, spiky hair! We all had a great time hanging out, eating good food, and enjoying the ocean breeze. It was the perfect outing.

Our little family :)

Me and Wes enjoying our snuggle before the food arrives.

Emmet especially loves this restaurant because he loves to watch the boats and water...and of course be outside (his absolute favorite thing!).

Some of the pretty sites around the harbor.

Ryan and his partial "yeah buddy" sign...I wonder how many pictures I have of him doing this (Leslie, I'm sure you can relate!)?

The waitress had just cleared our table so Emmet was showing us that the food was "all gone!" Pretty observant, Em!

Hot sun + full belly + tired boy = NAP TIME! And lots of sweet snuggles and kisses for me!

Such a great outing together...just ask Weston! His face says it all!

4 comments:

Moberg Family said...

Yes, April, I can relate to all of the pictures I have of Ryan and his yeah buddy sign, probably about every picture he has been in during high school and beyond! I even have one written on a paper wrapper from Burger King when we went through the drive-thru. Ryan was the cook and luckily he knew the order was ours. What a ham. I am surprised the boys aren't doing it yet!! Looks like fun! Wish that we could of been there! Love ya!

Ryan and April said...

hey mom..... let's not be telling people that I worked at Burger King when I was in High School ok.... I have a "rep" to uphold here, and it doesn't include notifying people of my BK expertise :)

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

haha Ryan I loved your BK experience. You used to stuff my chicken tenders boxes with like 15 chicken tenders. Sooooo cool! haha And some mornings you would bring home a whole box of cinimini's! LoL

Anyways, the weather look sso nice there right now and being on the ocean seems like so much fun. I wish I was there right now!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

BURGER KING RYAN? I would love to see you in the king outfit doing that little hand sign you do. We all would know who it is. HA HA
Now I know why you were trying to call me April, new pics on the blog. They are adorable, and I might add, you look sensational.
You all look so happy and relaxed.
Love you...Mom aka Grandma