Don't they look so comfy :)
May 30, 2008
Sleepyheads
Most days our routine is: Wake up at seven, feed the boys, cartoons for half hour/playtime, bathe the boys, snack time, and then naptime. Well when Emmet goes down I usually try to workout and then shower...so, I come down after my shower and these two are sacked out on the couch. So cute :) Weston has been so funny lately...he'll just fall asleep in his bouncer or on a lap. What a good boy! (Nighttime is still a nightmare though!) I managed to snap a few pictures before the sweet guys woke up.

Don't they look so comfy :)
Don't they look so comfy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Sweet...thank you for the pictures, they made my day.
Love, Mom
Priceless! At least when Ryan is asleep he isn't making cheesy faces! Enjoy those moments because they go by way too fast! Love ya!
Post a Comment