What a cute little guy! I love love love little baby laughs! So we are having a little problem on the whole name thing, and I guess now Jess decided that he doesn't really like Jace, so now we're pretty sure that it's going to be Trevor Williams Walters! What do you guys think? Conner and Trevor I think that that will be fun, but we'll see. We still have three weeks to change our minds, but it's really Jess that can't decide! We are getting so excited though! I'm excited that you guys will get to meet our new little guy this summer! We can't wait! : ) love and miss you guys tons!
Wow it is so crazy to see him and to see Ryan holding him because in my head I can only piocture holding Weston the size he was when I was home. He's about three times the size now and so much stronger. His laugh sounds like Emmet too. Sigh... miss you guys!
hey apes! your little wes is so stinking sweet, i hope IF we have another little one she is as sweet as wes! i can't believe little em kicking the ball up and down the hall way... and all his little pictures of what he does during the day is so adorable. i can't wait to see the boys and give them kisses. you can take katie for a girls day and i will take the boys for a boys day when you get here... it will be fun! love you guys!
7 comments:
My turn, I want to chew on Wes.
What a cutie, I think he sounds alot like Emmet don't you?
What a cute little guy! I love love love little baby laughs! So we are having a little problem on the whole name thing, and I guess now Jess decided that he doesn't really like Jace, so now we're pretty sure that it's going to be Trevor Williams Walters! What do you guys think? Conner and Trevor I think that that will be fun, but we'll see. We still have three weeks to change our minds, but it's really Jess that can't decide! We are getting so excited though! I'm excited that you guys will get to meet our new little guy this summer! We can't wait! : ) love and miss you guys tons!
What a fun little guy. I can't wait to experience him in person again! He sure is growing up fast!!
Wow it is so crazy to see him and to see Ryan holding him because in my head I can only piocture holding Weston the size he was when I was home. He's about three times the size now and so much stronger. His laugh sounds like Emmet too. Sigh... miss you guys!
hey apes!
your little wes is so stinking sweet, i hope IF we have another little one she is as sweet as wes! i can't believe little em kicking the ball up and down the hall way... and all his little pictures of what he does during the day is so adorable. i can't wait to see the boys and give them kisses. you can take katie for a girls day and i will take the boys for a boys day when you get here... it will be fun! love you guys!
Hey! Don't forget me...I will go with whatever one wants me...girls day...boys day. it's all good.
Love, Grandma
Hey! Don't forget me...I will go with whatever one wants me...girls day...boys day. it's all good.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment