Jun 14, 2008

Breakfast with Emmet

Lately Emmet has been doing this crazy face. He'll scrunch up his whole face and breathe in really hard through his nose so it that it sucks his little nostrils in and it is too funny. Occasionally he'll come out with the buck teeth...that's my favorite! Haha! I don't know where he comes up with these things...but he knows it's funny and does it all the time. The other day at breakfast he was eating his oatmeal, of course, and was being a total goof. Doing this throughout the whole meal and laughing to the point of almost choking! What a nerd :) This face has also morphed into a new game...he'll scrunch up his face and squint his eyes (like he can't see) and chase after us or pretend that he can't see where he's going, peeking every once in awhile...arms out to guide him and everything. I need to get that on tape...so hilarious and what an imagination!!!





1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

I remember when Emmet wouldn't eat oatmeal! He is such a ham! Give him a big kiss and hug for me!