Ryan put Weston's towel on his head to be funny, so of course, Emmet wanted to do it too! He probably spent a good 10 minutes running up and down the hall like this then checking himself out in the mirror! What a nerd!
Ha Ha...What a little goofy ball. That little guy has such a funny little personality. He has such a big imagination for such a little guy. Thanks for calling us and letting me know it was on there. Good to hear your voice...I miss you so much :(
hahaha He reminds me of batman or something. He has so much energy and must be very entertaining. He's going to be the best big brothr Weston could ever have.
That is so cute. Hey, did Kellie have her baby? I thought maybe you guys would know and tell us...we never find anything out until like weeks later! LOL
Thanks so much for the update on Kelli! I knew I could count on you!! im excited to see him, I am sure you guys are too! What is with all these boys? You need some girls to spoil huh!
5 comments:
Ha Ha...What a little goofy ball. That little guy has such a funny little personality. He has such a big imagination for such a little guy. Thanks for calling us and letting me know it was on there.
Good to hear your voice...I miss you so much :(
hahaha He reminds me of batman or something. He has so much energy and must be very entertaining. He's going to be the best big brothr Weston could ever have.
The funnies part is ryan has his back to emmet working on a project! it just goes to show you how funny emmet is all the time! he is hilarious!!
That is so cute. Hey, did Kellie have her baby? I thought maybe you guys would know and tell us...we never find anything out until like weeks later! LOL
Thanks so much for the update on Kelli! I knew I could count on you!! im excited to see him, I am sure you guys are too! What is with all these boys? You need some girls to spoil huh!
Post a Comment