Jul 13, 2008

20 1/2 lbs of cute!

Last week Wes got his 6 month shots (we're a little behind!) and he did so good! He only cried for a minute and he was such a great baby the rest of the day. What a tough little nut. He only had to have two shots instead of the usual four because they combine more of the vaccines here...which is super nice for us and our little guy! So he doesn't have to have any more shots until he's one! Hooray! But get this...Wes is 20 1/2 lbs!!! What a little tub, haha :) He's also now 27 inches and is seriously gaining on poor Emmet. Em is still only about 24 or so lbs. And the best news...Wes is now finally sleeping at night! Whew! What a relief! He finally figured out that if he rolls over on his tummy it's pretty cozy and he can go to sleep all by himself. We're also to the point where we can pretty much lay him down for naps when he's drowsy and he'll talk himself to sleep. That is pretty exciting too. It's so cute because I'll go peak at him after it gets quiet and he's always in the stink bug position...I love it :) He's getting to be such a big boy, I can't believe it. I'm pretty proud of us this kid around because things are alot different. Emmet slept in our bed on and off and Wes has been in his bed from the beginning...you live and learn...it's kind of embarrassing to admit now! But one thing is for sure...everyone sleeping in their own beds makes for a much happier home because everyone gets a break! Way to go Wes for catching on so quick!


Wes is one ticklish little guy...he's starting to make the same faces as Emmet :) ...And yes they BOTH still snort...haha. Those darn small nose holes!

5 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Wes looks like a little dolphin coming out of the water in that second picture. : ) What a big healthy boy! haha miss you all tons

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

I am speechless...he is so cute there is no words. I love you Wes.

walters said...

Wow they grow up so fast! He is so cute in those pics! I can't wait until Jace and Conner start to interact more! Luv ya guys! : )

Annalee Taylor said...

so funny. I cant believe Wes, he is huge, I swear you just had him. It goes so fast. It surprises me how much different those two boys look, I guess that is normal, Melinda and I are polar opposites too!

The Lancaster Crew said...

Wow, wes is getting so big. I love the second pic, its adorable.