Sad news though for my crab hunters...just a couple days ago we saw the pest control people and haven't seen a crab since :( We were bummed because they were pretty entertaining. They'd climb on our deck and even up our screen door...I didn't know crabs could do that! Emmet misses them...every morning he goes and looks out the windows and there's nothing fun to look at but the lizards...oh, well.
One of the many gatherings of crabs!
Em and his crab...he found it all by himself and was jumping up and down trying to show us...haha :)
These are the scary ones! They are HUGE! We have a little wooded area behind our backyard and we would always see these guys scurrying behind the brush...and they were super fast! I have never seen a blue crab before!
If you look close you can see a little crab wedged in the corner of the screen door.
2 comments:
Holy Cow, that is crazy. Emmet is so excited he can hardly stand it. What a funny little guy.
Thanks for the pictures.
wow...and I thought hobos were scary. Those would freak me out.
Post a Comment