Weston is such a little crawler...or scooter :) Either way he is super fast and he is into everything! Everyday he gets a little stronger and a lot more efficient. I can't believe how driven this little guy is...I'm sure seeing Emmet gives him all his motivation. He goes up and down the house and by nap time he is tuckered out. I'm pretty excited about it because he is so much easier to entertain and he has been taking so much better naps. Nighttime is all the sudden horrible again...I'm pretty sure those bulging gums are the culprit. I hate teething, I will be so relieved when they both have all their teeth! I just can't believe my little baby is crawling and wanting to be a toddler already! Emmet on the other hand is LOVING his new and improved brother...so much better than that guy a few months ago that would just lay there and watch him all day! Haha :)

Why do they always find these spots!?

We may have another bear-crawler!

You can finally see his new shiny tooth! 3 more are on the way, OUCH :(

I LOVE this sweet little baby.
2 comments:
Just when you think that the last pictures you post are the cutest. Then you send more. You are going to have to put a bell around wes's neck so you won't lose him. Or else, he is going to be the best dust mop in the Cayman Islands.
I love him...
Man he learns quick!
Post a Comment