Aug 2, 2008

Dog-pile!

I already have the rowdiest little boys...they love to wrestle with Ryan, it's too funny. I think it must be born into them because I'm home all day with them and I definitely don't wrestle! I'm more about coloring and baking cookies...occasionally I'll get in on a tickle fight, but that's about it! I'm all girl, so how did I get surrounded by so many crazy boys! Gotta love them though...they are pretty dang adorable :)

The boys taking a little breather from wrestling with their dad.

Emmet flexing his muscles and showing off his super cool batman shirt ;)

2 comments:

walters said...

So stinkin cute, and I love love love your new blog design! So cute! The boys are getting so big, and they are so adorable! I especially love Emmet's batman shirt! Love ya guys!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

It's so sad for me to see Emmet in that little Batman shirt. It was just on my table a couple of weeks ago and I held it in my hands and wondered how he would look in it. The pictures are so cute and I need to find out where you got the background for your blog.
Dad and I just got home from the family reunion. It was really fun.
Love you........Mom