Aug 11, 2008

This is the life...

Well, Weston has been out of his bouncer for a little while but a couple days ago we officially retired it. So, we thought that Emmet would enjoy demolishing what was left of this poor ghetto-rigged thing. This bouncer started out being pretty cheap. I think we got it at Wal-Mart for like $20 bucks and it has paid for itself over and over again! Emmet used it, then Wes, now Emmet AGAIN! Haha! We thought for sure it would be busted after a day of Emmet playing on it, but no it's his new favorite place to lounge, eat snacks, and watch cartoons. In these pictures he had just woken up from his nap and was feeling kind of chilly so he wanted to snuggle with me...I would've loved to stay and snuggle but I had to feed Wes so I got him everything he needed (he grabbed his car on his own) and got him all bundled up with his fave blanky. He sat here for a full 30 minutes just snacking and sipping on his drink! It was absolutely hilarious...especially because he is such a fidgety little guy and NEVER sits still! What a nut.


Emmet's cars go everywhere with him...baths, restaurants...you name it!

The whole time I was snapping pictures Emmet was totally ignoring me trying to enjoy his snack...I admit I was taking a long time! So by this point he was like..."MOM, get out of my space!" Haha :)

1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

How adorable is that! How funny that he likes his "recyliner"! I love how he likes his cars and Weston is just a doll. I am glad that I am back home so I can keep track of everyone better! Love and miss you guys!! You look like everyone is doing well. XOXOXOXO