Sep 9, 2008

Our 9 month old puppy ;)

Weston is 9 months old! Oh my word, where has my little baby gone!? He has really taken off this month...literally! He is crawling on all fours, pulling himself to standing and is even starting to sidestep while holding onto ledges! If you hold his hands he'll even walk with you!!! I can tell I'm in trouble because I would bet that by 10 months he will be walking! Yikes! Wes has definitely gotten more fun as his personality has come out. We call him our little puppy because he is always so happy and panting with excitement...it's as if you can almost see his tail wagging, it's hilarious. He gives the sweetest kisses but for some reason he sticks out his entire tongue and licks your face...again with the whole puppy thing! And I can't forget his crazy squeals and yelps when he gets excited!! He and Emmet really are best buds. They do everything together...now even baths and I think Wes may be an ever bigger water bug than Emmet (if that's possible!)...maybe it's just the fact that he's much more daring. Emmet is the more cautious type, but don't get me wrong, all he needs is a little nudge! Weston is his nudge...so needless to say I always catch them both causing trouble around the house! Weston is our daredevil and is always climbing...already...I know! He's down to two good naps a day...but night...UGH!!! He is up ALL the time again! I keep telling myself he's teething, but man, I'm running on a short fuse with that kid!!! He's still trying to bust through those top two teeth and I know it hurts but I'm honestly starting to think he doesn't tolerate pain...AT ALL! I think he takes after his dad with that one....a little headache and he's out of commission for half the day (sorry, babe...you know it's true...love you!). Other than that though I really can't complain. Wes is a little angel and I'm pretty dang lucky to have such a sweet baby...who thinks he's a toddler. He is such a cuddly thing and I'm loving watching both these boys grow. I have to say it makes it so much more fun to have the both of them in the stages they are in...but A LOT more work! I'd say these snuggle bugs are worth all of it though :)

Our early bird up for the day at 5 am :) I love the pretty lighting on his face.

Trying to find something fun! He's always pulling himself up on these things...I'm just waiting to find him in one...

I love these two together. Ryan took this after Emmet woke up from his nap. He always runs out from his room, finds Wes, and gives him a big kiss and some loves.

First black eye courtesy of Weston's no fear!

Bath buddies fighting for the "deep end." Wes won this round...for a little guy he can sure throw his weight around...ok, he and Emmet are pretty close in weight! Haha :)

4 comments:

sainsburys said...

These pictures are so adorable!!!

walters said...

Okay, so cute and I can't believe that he is already 9 months old! Crazy! I just love those baby blues though, so cute, where do you thing that he got those?: )

sara said...

hey april! your boys are so precious it makes me want children now:-) love the pic of emmet kissing weston! hope the transition to your new home is going/went well!

Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

Ummmmmm the blue eyes must come from that Norwegian gene..
Love Grandma