Oct 26, 2008
Rowdy boys!
After a full day of being with mom, "the girl" in the house, the boys are so excited for dad to be home. It's the cutest thing...as soon as Ryan steps foot through the door Emmet yells "Dada!" and they both come running (Wes galloping/crawling) to the door to climb all over him. After that it turns into a full on wrestling match. With lots of tickle torture from dad! I'm just relieved that we found this awesome mat at one of the the shops here because these tile floors are not kid friendly and these boys get pretty darn rowdy! Boys will be boys though...gotta love them!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures. Looks like Emmet is enjoying every minute of the tickle torture. How funny, little Wes hanging on to Ryan like he is really doing something rowdy and rough. I love those little guys.
So darn cute! We can't wait to see all you guys! Love ya!
What a pair!! Ryan, you are pretty cute yourself as well! Those boys look so happy. You are a fun Dad, Ryan. Never stop taking time out for your children. I know that you and April always will. A week from now we will be in Grand Cayman hanging out with all of you and getting to know those adorable boys again!! We can't wait!!!! Count down is on..............
See you soon - that sounds great!
Love and miss you!
Oh I love the pictures of them both laughing. They sure are brothers! I can't wait to play with them. Oh I miss you guys tons!!!
Ryan & April they are such darling boys. They look like boys and your right, boys will be boys. Mine two boys can't leave each other alone. In fact Michael gets lonely when John isn't around. But they'll be days John wants to be left alone, so Michael will tease him, til i have to give him time out. Leslie, will be there soon to be warned out by those cute grandsons. Love you all!
That is so adorable! I can't believe how big Weston is..he is catching up to Emmet. I love when aaron comes home too and the boys just run to see him. I bet you are so excited to have corbin and leslie come! You guys will have a blast..and in one more month you'll be back in WA. yea!
Ryan my good nephew! Ive been tagged, so I'm tagging you! Check out my blog. tarawadewilliams.blogspot.com
Have a good time with your Mom and Corbin. Love ya.
Post a Comment