Well, the Hurricane has passed, and ofcourse due to my "Man vs Wild" instincts..... I was able to keep myself and my family out of harms way.
1) I did see my mom contemplate panicking as the storm was approaching.
2) Emmet went to sleep by 7:30, showing his true strength of No Fear
3) The biggest problem encountered last night was when Mr. Ironman ate all of the Cheetos, therefor causing an acute stage of panic in regards to finding enough snacks
4) We never lost power or water
5) Most importantly, I never contemplated, initiated, or even pondered the idea of assuming the fetal position under the table.
6) April and the boys will be flying back home with my parents tomorrow, while I finish the last month of school here. I have a ton of exams coming up, and rather than be stuck here by themselves while I study in the library, they will be able to hang out with family and enjoy the American Life.
BUT.... in all seriousness though. It was nice to have my parents here with us. They helped out tremendously, and we had a good time hanging out as the storm was approaching.
Nov 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I tried calling twice together and now am relieved to know you're all alive. Must have been doing something fun though! Excited to see you all at Christmas!
Post a Comment