Today we had a small Thanksgiving at my parents house with just us and the boys. Tomorrow we will celebrate with the rest of the family at Brad and Tiffanys. I just wanted to post a few pictures of us for Ryan because we've been away from him for two weeks and I haven't had the chance to post yet! The boys really enjoyed their Thanksgiving and ate and ate and finished it off right with some yummy pumpkin pie my mom made. Thanks for the fun day mom and dad!

Emmet being a goof and eating his delicious dinner!

Cute baby Wes :)




Our little Charlie Brown saying "CHEESE!" for the camera!
5 comments:
Thanks for the post Snugs. Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there with you guys. 12 days and counting! Can't Wait!
P.S. Looking HOT Babe! I love your new hair cut.
Love you guys!
Oh I cannot wait to see you all at Christmas!
Too cute! Glad you guys came down today- we had a blast! Especially Nathan- he was asleep at 5:30!
okay, i am kind of concerned... little em is throwing his dad's picture pose with his hands on the first picture!! ha ha ha
Hey Sally, this is Ryan-
How can you be a little concerned about Em throwing up my "Yeah Buddy" sign. That's the most glorious image I could ever see. Every time I see Em throw one of my signs, My eyes tear up. Do you know how long it took me to teach him how to do that. Not to mention, even teaching him how to raise the roof and flex. LOL....
Post a Comment