I made it to Maine, and I love it here. I had to drive 3,000 miles to get here, but it was well worth it. The hospital that I'm at is Awesome, with nearly 800 beds and 49 Residency Programs. My orientation was today, and it was awesome! I can't wait to hit the ground running tomorrow. It is a change having to wear a tie everyday now, but oh well.... I'm sure I'll get use to it.
I also was able to find a really nice condo to rent down here for a really good price. Its right on the beach, with an indoor pool, and is only a 5-10 minute drive for me to the Hospital. I can't wait for April and the boys to get here..... they're going to have a blast.
We had a blast during our Christmas Break! April and I would like to thank all our family for allowing us to stay with you guys! We had a blast with everyone one of you guys.
April even had to have her Gallbladder taken out, but fortunately she's back to her normal energetic, funny self again.
I'll post more later, but here are some pics of our new place and of our boys during Christmas Break.
April and myself sipping on some Apple Cidar on New Years Eve.
Thanks Grandma Moberg, apparently Emmet and Weston think there new double stroller you got them is comfortable... LOL....
Here Big Bro, I'll lend a Hand! LOL......
Emmet and Weston are now absolutely hilarious to watch play with eachother.
2008 Round-About-Mount occurred again this year, where Jess, Krit, Scott, and Myself took a pair of Christmas Reindeer and mounted them together in the middle of a busy round-about in our hometown...LOL.....
This is Emmet's "Please can I have this" face.... LOL.....
We took Emmet and Weston to Tri-Cities and apparently we wore them out. LOL....
We celebrated Emmet and Westons birthday together, since I had to drive to Maine before Emmet's B-Day.

Pic of Maine Medical Center
Master Bedroom
Spare Bedroom
Here's the inside of the building where our condo is. Below that tree is the indoor pool that Emmet and Weston are going to love!
The Living Room. That glass door is the balcony that is all enclosed with glass so that you can go out on it during the winter, and it overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
The dining room
The Kitchen
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you! Yuor condo is very nice and the hospital is a great size. Good luck!
Post a Comment