Apr 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Snuggles!!!




Happy Birthday Babe!!! Now you're probably saying "Ryan, you terd... why did you put this pic of me up here!", and the answer is quite simple = You look Smoking Hot in it!.... so get over it! lol

I just wanted to tell you how appreciative I am to have you as my wife! Just tonight... I was having a heart to heart with Emmet, and he was spouting off hundreds of appreciative comments about you. He talked endlessly about how great of a mom you are to him, and how he knows that he drives you crazy on some days, but that he loves you.

I then asked him "Emmet, if you could describe your mom with one word, what would it be?" and his response was = "Magical!" I couldn't have said it better myself.

He also wanted me to pass the word along to you, that he appreciates that you don't have a paddle on the wall with a title of "Spanking Tool" on it, because his exact words to me were "no no no"..... which meant to me, that he would not like that.

It was at this point..... that Weston then jumped on my lap and started telling me how lucky he is to have you as a mother as well. He told me how he's a big mama's boy, and that he's soooo lucky that he got most of his good looks from you, and that he too is thankful that you never adopted a "Spanking Tool".

I then asked the same question to Weston... I asked "if you could describe your mom in one word, what would it be?" and Weston's response was = "Tenacious!"

He was just about ready to continue his conversation with me about you, when he realized that you were not in the room..... and like always..... he took off to wherever you were. lol

But seriously babe, thanks for everything! I could definitely never do what you do on a daily basis. I'm literally at the hospital all day long 6 days a week, and you still hang in there. Everything I've accomplished in Med School, has been because of the sacrifices you've made, and the support that you've given me throughout this process. I'm 99.9% sure that I've aged you by 5 years.... just due to my Med School lifestyle effect on you. So for that.... as a peace offering..... Emmet, Weston, and myself are going to make you a P.H.A.T cake, along with a top notch meal (brought to you by Olive Garden)

Love ya

10 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!!

Ryan and April said...

Thanks, babe...(tear) this is really sweet and super funny. Love you guys :) Now change the picture! How embarrassing....

Williams Family said...

So its your birthday. Happy Birthday and don't be embarassed. I think its great when husband show compliments. Enjoy it! Thanks Ryan for making April feel good. I think wifes need to hear it once in awhile. April believe me having two boys isn't going to get any easier the older they get. They do keep you busy. The rewarding part is that little boys does show love & hugs.

The Lancaster Crew said...

Ry, you are ridiculous...but so super funny! I almost cried, it was so sweet. I'm really amazed at Wes's vocabulary too...April really is a good mom!! I'm really glad you are showing April how much you appreciate her, she loves you so much! AND happy b-day April! Love you! I've enjoyed our chats!

Annalee Taylor said...

YOU BEAT ME! I thought about you this morning and told myself I was going to email you a birthday wish...then when I checkedmy blog you beat me to it! Well.. Hope it was good anyways! Birthdays are never as exciting the older we get huh, but still great! You do look hot in this pic, Im jealous of your skinny self!

Melinda said...

April happy b-day! Isn't that so cool that you, Annalee, and Leeann have the same b-day. That must mean that you are all pretty cool! Well I hope it was a really good one!

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma and Grandpa Sainsbury said...

RYAN YOU SILVER TONGUED DEVIL YOU! You are so funny how you make believe that your infants are actually talking to you. ha ha
April you are pretty cute in that picture. I have to admit, Ryan is right on with that one. Ryan, thank you for being so good to my little girl. I love you for it.

Melinda said...

Haha, April you are killin me! So great, loved the Odoyle Rules comment! You're awesome, I wish you were here so we could hang out. But thats okay we will just hang out through our blogs!

Melinda said...

Haha, April you are killin me! So great, loved the Odoyle Rules comment! You're awesome, I wish you were here so we could hang out. But thats okay we will just hang out through our blogs!